All of our summer jobs for 2018 have been filled!
- We still have ongoing openings for Occasional Outdoor Educators to work with francophone school groups on-site.
- We are still accepting applications for a Deputy Director internship.
Overall information for ALL jobs:
Tucker House offers several employment openings. Because these are often funded by specific grants, we may have certain criteria applicants must meet. Please read job postings carefully to ensure eligibility prior to applying.
- Because all positions do or may involve working with children and youth, we require all applicants to undergo screening, including 3 reference checks (including someone who has seen you work with kids).
- Successful candidates must provide an up to date police records check for working with the vulnerable sector prior to employment.
- Because our office is in Ottawa but our retreat centre is in Rockland, for most jobs we will want to know that you have a plan for transportation (there are no daytime buses from Ottawa to Rockland!). Some jobs are located primarily in one area; those focused on camp require you to visit both Ottawa and Rockland, depending on the week.
How to apply:
Send your resume and cover letter as one pdf to Diana Brushey, email@example.com ; make sure you write the job title in the subject line so we can tell what you are applying to. If you want to be considered for more than one of the positions, let us know in your email.
Job 1: Agricultural Educator and Assistant – position filled
Job 2: Lifeguard – position filled
Job 3: Communications Technologist – position filled
Job 4: Lead Camp Counsellor – position filled