Today is #GivingTuesdayCA, “a global movement for giving and volunteering taking place each year on the Tuesday following Black Friday and Cyber Monday.” This year marks the 7th annual Canadian Giving Tuesday.
Monetary donations, volunteers and generous corporate sponsorships are the reason Tucker House is able to welcome over 2,000 visitors per year. We would love you to consider supporting Tucker House’s people, programs and property today. Your donations and time will go towards:
- The launch of our re-skilling workshops – donations will make these learning series more accessible and affordable
- Our eco-education programming – donations will allow us to welcome and teach more students and children about the environment and sustainability
- Country Fun Nature Camp – donations will support sending a child to our annual camp during the summer
- Our newly completed outdoor classroom arboretum
- Tucker House’s heritage seed saving garden
- Our 2020 events which will commemorate Tucker House’s 150th anniversary
- The general upkeep and maintenance of the Tucker House’s 32 acre property
Help us reach our goal of raising over $1000 / gaining 5 new monthly donors by visiting our donation page here: https://maisontuckerhouse.ca/en/donate/
Be sure to continue to follow us over the next 12 days, as we will be sharing the different ways in which you can help preserve and promote Tucker House. Be sure to keep an eye on our website and social media accounts.
Donations over $20 will receive an official tax receipt.